Kenya remains an undiscovered golfing destination offering a wide variety of high quality golf courses. Its unique mix of geographical attributes includes the snow-capped Mt. Kenya straddling the equator, the spectacular Great Rift Valley, the lush central highlands and the palm-tree fringed white sandy beaches of the Indian Ocean. Kenya’s golfing pioneers designed stunning golf courses that take advantage of these natural wonders.
With over 35 golf courses to choose from around the country, your golfing itinerary can be tailor made to suit both your golfing and leisure aspirations.
• Early morning arrival after an overnight flight and transfer to hotel/private members club for the next three nights.
• Rest of day free to acclimatize and relax after flight.
• Evening welcome barbecue.
• 1st round of golf at Karen Golf and Country Club
• Dinner at the Haandi, Nairobi’s leading Indian restaurant.
• 2nd round of golf at Muthaiga Golf Club
• Dinner at Urban Eatery offering a contemporary menu featuring flavours from around the globe.
• 08.30 departure for Lake Nakuru National Park.
• Check-in at Lake Nakuru Lodge in time for lunch.
• Afternoon game drive.
• Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge.
• 06.30 game drive, 08.30 breakfast and 10.00 depart for the Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort.
• Check-in and after an early lunch your 3rd round of golf .
• Dinner and overnight at Great Rift Valley Lodge.
• After breakfast depart for the Maasai Mara and the luxury Fig Tree Camp where you will be staying for the next two nights.
• Check-in in time for lunch.
• Afternoon game drive and overnight at Fig Tree Camp.
• Full day in the Maasai Mara, early morning and afternoon game drives.
• Balloon safari option.
• Relax by the swimming pool or by your luxury tents along the Talek River.
• Early morning game drive and depart for Nairobi after breakfast.
• Transfer to airport for flight to Mombasa.
• Arrive at Voyager Beach Resort (white sand, palm tree fringed Indian Ocean) where you will be staying for the next four nights.
• Free day on beach.
• 4th round of golf at Vipingo Ridge PGA Baobab Course.
• 5th round of golf at Nyali Golf Club.
• Evening dinner cruise, a magical dining experience on the Tamarind Dhow sailing smoothly towards the 16th century Fort Jesus and gently up the Tudor Creek.
• Free day on beach. Optional excursions include a visit.
• Evening flight to Nairobi.
• Dinner and overnight at hotel/private members club where you will be staying for the next 2 nights.
• 6th round of golf at Windsor Golf and Country Club.
• Dinner at the world famous Carnivore Restaurant, voted amongst the world’s top 40 restaurants and considered as ‘Africa’s Great Eating Experience’.
• Free day in Nairobi. Optional excursions include visits to Daphne Sheldrick’s Elephant Orphanage, the Giraffe Manor, Karen Blixen’s Museum, Nairobi National Museum, Kazuri Beads and Jewellery, and shopping.
• 19.30 dinner and transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for return flight home.
• 5 nights bed and breakfast in twin, en-suite rooms in Nairobi.
• 1night full board in twin en-suite rooms at Lake Nakuru Lodge.
• 1 night full board at the Great Rift Valley Lodge and Golf Resort.
• 2 nights full board at Mara Fig Tree Camp.
• 4 nights on an all inclusive basis at the Voyager Beach Resort
• Return airfare Nairobi – Mombasa – Nairobi
• Green fees for 6 rounds of golf
• Welcome barbecue in Nairobi.
• Dinner at the Haandi, Tamambo and Carnivore restaurants
• Dinner cruise on the Tamarind Dhow
• Nakuru, Green Park and Maasai Mara transport in 7-seater safari mini-vans with driver/guide
• Airport and train station transfers, golf and restaurant transfers included in the itinerary
• Sporting Safaris liaison throughout the tour
• International airfares
• Visa fees
• Caddy fees [approx 8 USD for 18 holes of golf] • Game park entry fees
• Meals and transfers not specified above.
• Health or travel insurance.
• Gratuities, phone calls, laundry and drinks.
Cost per person subject to number of persons in tour party, length of stay and choice of accommodation. The sample itinerary given above has been used very successfully by previous tour groups and is intended only as a guide. Itineraries are tailor made for each tour group so please contact us with your requirements for a quotation.